Integrated Security Solutions
ENGIE Fabricom helps companies, cities and local authorities to ensure safety in public spaces, buildings and high-risk facilities. We design, implement and integrate a wide range of the latest security applications, all of which are tailored to our customers’ needs. We provide high-tech building security, technical monitoring of industrial installations, integrated fire prevention, anti-theft installations, camera surveillance and access control systems. As an integrator we also bring all these technologies together in a single, clear and easy-to-operate open building management system.
Integrated security management
- Video surveillance (CCTV)
- Access control, intrusion and fire detection
- Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR)
- EManagement of technical alarms
- Biometric systems
- Mobile security systems
- Perimeter surveillance
- Video Content Analysis (VCA)
- Facial recognition
- Software integration
- Installation and implementation
- Helpdesk and support 24/7
- ICAROS+ : integrated management system for all technical equipment in a building (technical aspects of HVAC, parking management, public address systems, etc., as well as security)
PortEyes: 24/7 surveillance
- 24/7 access control and alarm management from the PortEyes control room
- Monitoring of heritage sites, events, work sites, etc.
- Fixed and mobile surveillance systems
- Virtual patrol rounds and inspection after alarm
Audio-visual and multimedia installations
- Passenger information systems in stations and airports
- Equipping crisis centres and control rooms
- Fitting out command and patrol cars
- Equipping conference rooms, meeting rooms and shared work spaces
Discover here our single management system for all your technical facilities, inclusive security systems.
Integrated Fire Safety
We have been active and specialized in fire safety for large and smaller buildings and infrastructures for more than twenty years now.
Crisis centres, control rooms and collaborative working spaces
The Security & Audio-visual Department of ENGIE Fabricom, is specialised in technical installations for crisis centres, control rooms and collaborative working spaces.
Audiovisual & Multimedia
ENGIE Fabricom has been a specialist in the design and integration of audiovisual and multimedia solutions for more than 20 years.