Increasing the production of renewable energy is one of the strategic core objectives of ENGIE Fabricom. Wind energy is one of the pillars in this sustainable story. Our technical teams have built up extensive know-how in the construction of electromechanical installations for onshore wind energy. Ranging from the installation of small power turbines for SMEs and farms, to building large scale onshore wind farms.
Lare scale onshore wind farms
We offer you our proven expertise in electrical systems for wind turbines and in the connection thereof to the medium-voltage grid. So far we have installed over 90 onshore wind turbines in Belgium, totalling in excess of 180 MW.
- Engineering, procurement and construction of electrical equipment (including cable design)
- Electrical cabling of the inside of the wind turbine tower
- Electrical linking to the medium-voltage grid
- Basic maintenance
Small wind turbines (Fairwind)
Companies that want to generate their own production of green energy can now own their own small wind turbine. ENGIE collaborates with Fairwind, a Belgian manufacturer of small and 100% recyclable wind turbines with vertical axis. This solution is especially suitable for professionals who consume between 30 and 500 MWh annually (farms, SMEs, self-employed, local authorities)
- Feasibility and efficiency studies
- We coordinate the permitting and subvention process
- Installation and connection to the electricity network
- Maintenance of the turbine
- Tender for the purchase of your green energy certificates and grid injection