Decarbonisation, digitalisation, decentralisation and the need to decrease demand are redefining the world of energy. ENGIE Group, with the extensive experience and expertise of its member companies, is contributing significantly to this new reality. We can cover the entire lifecycle of our customers’ offshore wind projects. Our services include research & development, design, EPCIc, maintenance and monitoring. They are all geared towards optimum performance and cost of ownership during the entire lifecycle of the project.
Mission & vision
At ENGIE Fabricom, we want to:
- Maintain our 40% EPCIc market share in Europe
- Position ourselves via partnerships in the international offshore wind markets
- Provide integrated turnkey EPCIc solutions and full monitoring and maintenance services
- Offer world class technical expertise
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of our workers, customers, partners and other stakeholders
From start to finish
ENGIE Fabricom has developed a way of working that ensures the smooth and cost-efficient execution of multi-disciplinary projects throughout their various phases. Our early involvement, flexible approach, and transparent communication allows for good working relations between all project stakeholders.
- Feasibility and concept studies
- Feed studies
- Design and engineering
- Procurement and logistics
- Installation and mechanical completion
- Testing, commissioning and start-up
- Operational support and maintenance
A proven track record
ENGIE Fabricom Offshore Wind has been involved in multiple EPCIc projects across Europe, and we continue to monitor and maintain many of the platforms. Our expertise and know-how in this area, which is known for its highly variable geologic settings and water depths, makes us an ideal partner for any offshore wind developments. Our ambition is to maintain our actual 40% market share in Europe and expand our activities towards the international market.
Research & Development
ENGIE Fabricom has created the next-generation OHVS: simple, smart, secure and scalable. It is a cost-efficient, low-risk alternative to tailormade substations. The new platforms weigh less, can be constructed faster, are easier to transport and install, and can be integrated into an existing wind farm supply chain more quickly. We are continuously exploring new techniques and technologies, together with ENGIE Laborelec, a leading center in offshore wind research. ENGIE Laborelec has a proven track record in the next generation wind offshore installations such as floating and airborne wind turbines.
Health & Safety
Our Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) record is our license to work and it remains our top priority in everything we do. Permanent monitoring and evaluation is an important part of our operational ambitions. Our work is conducted in accordance with client-specific requirements, local and international regulations, and leading industry standards.
Our partners within the ENGIE Group
- ENGIE Axima, a specialist in HVAC, fire fighting systems, and commercial and industrial cooling techniques.
- ENGIE Tractebel, a leader in consultancy, engineering and project management services.
- ENGIE Laborelec, a leading expertise and research centre covering the entire electricity value chain.
- European Maintenance Support, an expert in tailor-made asset management solutions and maintenance across the entire power generation value chain.