We offer full monitoring and multidisciplinary maintenance services for entire offshore wind farms. This includes the monitoring and maintenance of substations, wind turbines, hardware, software, low, medium and high voltage installations.
We are supported by ENGIE Laborelec specialized in the inspection & monitoring of wind turbines. They assess the main components and performance of the turbines and offer services to boost their performance. We also rely on European Maintenance Support (EMS), another ENGIE partner, for specialized maintenance and operations know-how. EMS has more than 50 years of experience in improving the profitability of power and heat generation assets through tailor-made management and maintenance.
New digital solutions for increased performance
ENGIE Fabricom Offshore Wind is investing heavily in digitalisation for better monitoring and increased control of offshore wind farm OPEX costs. To guarantee business continuity at all times, we offer extensive cybersecurity services in collaboration with ENGIE Laborelec. ENGIE Laborelec conducts thorough health checks to ascertain actual security levels. As solutions integrator, it has the capacity and expertise to implement all the security measures our customer might need
In-house monitoring and maintenance capabilities
- Maintenance engineering
- Offshore technical services
- Multi-disciplinary maintenance E&I/ LV/MV/HV & AUX
- Mobilization of technical support teams (Marine logistics)
- Operations and maintenance management
- Inspection and certification management
- Wind turbines inspection & monitoring (gearbox, blades, CMS & SCADA, oil analysis, root cause analysis)
- Wind turbine performance (power curve measurement, yaw & pitch misalignment correction, north alignment)