ENGIE Fabricom provides a whole range of services in wastewater treatment, drinking water treatment, and pumping stations. Our highly trained engineers and technicians execute every phase of your project in-house with the greatest care, and find solutions for any specific challenges.
- Design and engineering of new construction, renovation and optimisation projects
- Installation of all kinds of mechanical and electrical systems
- For projects involving multiple disciplines, we locate the appropriate civil-engineering partner and carry out the installation under our own responsibility
- Coordination between electromechanics and civil engineering
- Automation and supervision of the entire project
Delivery, installation and start-up
Water company AIDE was one of the companies which called on our know-how for the equipment and commissioning of its pumping station in Jemeppe. ENGIE Fabricom was responsible for the electrical and electromechanical equipment in this station, which is part of the water purification systems in the Liège-Sclessin basin.
ENGIE Fabricom’s role
- Delivering, installing and setting up the pumping and purification station’s electromechanical equipment
- The electrical connection of the pumping station, along with the installation of all cables, electricity lines and lighting
- Installing and connecting a security system, and remote control of the pumping station via the Proximus network
- Commissioning the installations
- Operating the installations during an uninterrupted period of at least 90 calendar days.