Home Modular Construction
ENGIE Fabricom is a European leader in modular construction for the on- and offshore industry. From our construction yard in Hoboken (Antwerp), with direct access to the North Sea, we offer you a full-service approach to all your modular projects.
Our services range from detailed engineering, over construction and transport, to erection on site. The entire process is managed by a fully computerized system. As a result, you enjoy the benefits of timely completion, increased safety, higher quality and reduced overall cost.
What we offer:
- Overall management of turnkey projects, involving structural steel fabrication and erection
- Piping prefabrication and erection
- Equipment installation
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Insulation and surface protection
- Detailed engineering
- Erection on site
- Hook-up works
- Pre-assembled units: skids or modules supporting part or all of a fully tested and accepted production unit ready to be commissioned after connection.
- Pre-assembled racks: sub-assembly or assembly of essentially supporting piping systems designed to form connection racks between the production units.
- Pre-assembled tracks: pre-assembled parts of pipe ways consisting in single pipe layers designed to connect production units to off-site areas.
- Clad vessels: assembly of large towers and tall vessels into complete structural packages.
- Cold boxes: a large-sized assembly specially designed for the production of liquid air products