Optimal results in complete safety
ENGIE Fabricom designs, manufactures and installs industrial pipework and mechanical constructions and installations to meet current standards and certificates. Whether this is in new build installations, renovation or maintenance, our technologies always guarantee safe and optimal results.
- Design, (pre)fabrication, assembly, fitment and maintenance of industrial piping and equipment
- Manufacturing of pipe racks and skids, as well as structural steelwork and modular construction
- Welded structures and mechanical parts
- Sprinkler installations to BOSEC standards
- Underground and above-ground pipelines
- Clean & ultrapure piping
- Food & beverage grade piping
- Piping in a nuclear environment to ASME and 10CFR50 standards
- Embedding and extracting all equipment, accessories and instrumentation
- Handling and lifting of equipment and structures
- Installation and dismantling of all equipment , accessories and instrumentation
- Shutdown management
A World class manufacturer of induction bends.
As a world leading manufacturer of pipe bends, produced by induction bending, ENGIE Fabricom has the advanced technological and machine operating capabilities required to produce bends for the most advanced onshore and offshore oil and gas pipeline systems as well as specific applications in the chemical, petrochemical and energy sectors.
Our leading position is the result of experience gained throughout more than 45 years of manufacturing and development, and is fully supported by detailed test results gathered throughout this period.
ENGIE Fabricom operates 3 production lines capable to bend pipes with diameters up to 64” (1.600 mm) all of which offer a high degree of flexibility in terms of bend radius, bend angle and bend plane. Located in Grimbergen (B), our machines are computer controlled, enabling us to achieve close tolerances. ENGIE Fabricom works with all types of material, including seamless or welded pipes in carbon and stainless steel, duplex and super duplex, cladded pipes as well as the most sophisticated alloy steels.