Engie Fabricom has been the reference for the manufacture of high-quality mechanical parts for over 12 years. Where machining still has the largest share in the product portfolio, we invariably focus on innovative developments in engineering, 3D metal printing and more. Are you looking for a partner who will complete your orders in no time? We have modern machinery, highly trained staff and deliver the highest quality standards.
Engineering and technical advice
Do you wish to check the feasibility of your design? Or do you have a design, but do not have the technical means to manufacture a certain product? At Engie Fabricom, you have come to the right place for all (technical) advice. This allows you to outsource your entire project – from engineering to production to assembly. In so doing, we maintain control over every step in the production process and guarantee precision and quality tailored to the customer. We provide:
- 3D scanning, 3D printing and prototyping
- Engineering and reverse engineering at the customer’s site or via our own design office
- We use programs such as Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Solidworks, CAD-CAM Hypermill and more
3D scanning and printing
- 3D laser scanning, also referred to as 3DLS, is a technique that is increasingly used in many different fields and enables existing situations to be mapped out in detail. A scanner is a measuring instrument whereby measurements are carried out using a laser beam. The environment is converted into pixels, where these pixels are points that are reflected back. This gives a point cloud of tens of millions of points, each of which has an x, y, z and reflection value. The laser’s measurement data is collected based on the distance from the measured point to the laser. Laser light leaves the transmitter and reflects on an object where it is scattered. The reflected light is collected by optical instruments and focused on a diode.
- 3D metal printing occupies a unique position in contemporary product development and enables the direct production of complex parts and prototypes so that cost and throughput times can be greatly reduced.
Our machinery is equipped to process technical plastics as well as ferrous and non-ferrous metals. With the machinery we have at our disposal, we offer you a wide range of products – from very simple to complex parts, everything is possible!
- Turning: We have both conventional, “teach-in” and CNC-controlled lathes. This allows the optimal machine for efficient production to be chosen, depending on the size of the workpiece and the operations requested. Maximum turning range up to a diameter of 2500mm.
- Milling: Our mechanical workshop has both conventional and CNC-controlled milling machines. We also have turning and milling combinations which enable all operations, from the simplest to the most complex, to be carried out on the machine best suited to the task. Maximum milling range in one clamping and machining run: 4000mm x 1300mm x 1800mm of which 5-axis to up to a diameter of 1600mm.
Engie Fabricom has the knowledge and the right tools in-house to make your components into one composite whole, and to do so with quality and within the set delivery timeframe. We have specialised in the manufacture of steel constructions over many years and thus carry out projects of all sizes. In addition to large objects, the company is also set up to carry out smaller, more labour-intensive projects. With an average processed volume of 1,500 tonnes of steel per year, the mechanical workshop in Zwijndrecht is to be counted among the medium-sized steel manufacturers in Belgium. Moreover, the company has a VCA certificate for safety, quality and the environment.
From (dis)assembly to machine construction:
> For this purpose we have two modern assembly halls with the following characteristics:
- Dimensions of hall 1 (hall 2): … m x … m
- Dimensions of hall 2 (hall 2′): … m x … m
- Polished concrete floor
- Heated hall
- Electricity, compressed air, etc. available
- Double roller bridge with capacity of 4T available per hall
> Other possibilities include : test set-ups, carrying out tests, training for machines and installations, etc.
Welding possibilities and constructions:
- Classic steel types
- Stainless steel
- Welding processes: electrode, autogenous, MIG/MAG, TIG, etc.
- Universal 3D work and welding tables with precision set-ups
- Dimensions: 3.0m x 1.5m
- Pieces up to 2 tonnes can be handled
- Welding certificates, WPS, PQR, etc. on request
Quality is key for the success of our organisation. That’s why we place a great deal of importance on the quality of our parts and services, and we apply our quality policy throughout our organisation. This means:
- Modern and extensive machinery with automation
- Knowledge combined with the latest tools and techniques
- Use of modern measuring equipment and reporting
- Preventive maintenance plan for all machines
- A thorough quality management system
- A highly trained team with motivated and skilled professionals
- A no-nonsense mentality
We deliver according to:
- 2006/42/EC – Machinery Directive
- EN 1090 – Steel structures
- EN 10025 – Structural steels
- EN 10204 – Delivery of materials
- ASME III and PED 2014/68/EU – Pressure Equipment Directive
- ASME – DIN – EN – ISO – AFNOR – etc.
- Good workmanship
Certificates: ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 / VCA_P – Operational safety (for petrochemicals)
Administration and transport
- Engie Fabricom uses the ERP software systems M-soft and SAP. We use these tools to monitor the production process as a whole. Indeed, correct and efficient administration makes for successful production.
- We take care of your transportation needs. You will therefore lose no time and your components will be delivered to the right place, in the right quantities and in suitable packaging. What’s more, your warehouse manager will instantly know which order it concerns thanks to the delivery note provided.