Home Distribution networks – ICT
Outdoor communication networks
ENGIE Fabricom has a thorough knowledge and broad experience in the construction of outdoor communication networks for telecom operators, cable distribution companies or large companies and industries.
We take care of the entire installation, from engineering to digging and from blowing optical fiber cables to maintenance. Our technicians use high-tech equipment and can therefore offer you a high-quality, future-proof network.
COAX Media Distribution
- Study, construction and renovation of uni-and bidirectional distribution networks for television, internet, telephone, radio and interactive services.
- Commissionning and operation
- Repair (24/7 ), customer connections and disconnections
- Construction and repair of antenna stations and HFC (Hybrid Fiber Coaxial) nodes
- Study and installation of overhead and underground cables
- Development of WANs, such as backbones, campus networks, city and municipal networks etc.
- ‘blowing’ of optical fibre cables in HDPE pipes or in microducts
- Connecting and hook-up of terminals, measuring of damping, optical power and reflexion
- Maintenance of networks (with on-call team ready to assist 24/7)
- Development of networks for mobile operators (GSM), security networks (ASTRID, GSM-R) and private wireless networks.
- Gsm: installation and upgrade of antenna sites for GSM, UMTS and tetranetworks (2nd and 3rd generation), installation, integration and commissioning of base transceiver stations (BTS), Node B and Flexi; frequency measurements for antennas, coax and transceivers
- Installation of networks at height by means of, for example, rope techniques
- Integration of new sites into the existing network
- Wireless data transmission: measurement of indoor coverage with TEMS ™, microwave links, WLAN point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connections
HDD (Horizontal Directional Drilling)
- Horizontal Directional Drilling can be used to install undergournd infrastructure without the need for digging
- Limited disruption to surrounding areas
- Rapid implementation
- Minimal earthmoving
- Our HDD machinary is capable of drilling to lenghts of 600m with diametres of up to 600mm.
Indoor communication networks
Looking for an experienced partner to handle all aspects of your indoor communication network? ENGIE Fabricom boasts a wide experience in this field with telecom operators and large-scale corporations.
Our technicians bring you their specialized know-how and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the most future-proof and maintenance-friendly installation. From telephony over structured wiring to optic fiber cabling.
Establishing business and private customer connections, main distributors, programming centers, wiring and maintenance.
Concept & design, block diagram, pre-wiring, entire installations, measurements, as-built files.
Optic fiber cabling
Building backbone, fiber to the desk, fusion splicing, measurements (optical time-domain reflectometer (OTDR), power) and maintenance.
Design & engineering, installation, testing and maintenance.