Home Distribution networks – electricity (high, medium and low voltage)
The construction of electricity grids has been a core activity of ENGIE Fabricom for more than 60 years. Whether you are a transmission or distribution operator, run a large industrial organization or manage an electricity company, you can rely on us for the successful completion of your projects. Our highly trained engineers and technicians have many years of experience and the right equipment. This allows them to offer you a safe and high-quality installation.
- High-voltage lines (above and below ground)
- Engineering, design and installation of HV lines from 15 to 400 kV
- Medium and low voltage lines (above and below ground)
- Construction of above-ground low-voltage grids: installation of concrete or iron posts, pulling of cables and replacement of copper lines by cables on the mast or façade, connection of power cable in medium-voltage substations
- Study, design and installation of new medium voltage cabins, cells and transformers, remediation of old cabins and the annual maintenance and cleaning of cabins
- Connections (opening and replacing electricity meters, budget meters and smart meters)
- 24/7 repairs to the low-voltage network in the event of incidents or malfunctions
- Study, design, realization and adaptation of high-voltage installations up to 400 kV
- Assembly, maintenance, testing and commissioning of high-voltage posts.