High Flexibility and Close Tolerances
As a world leading manufacturer of pipe bends, produced by induction bending, ENGIE Fabricom has the advanced technological and machine operating capabilities required to produce bends for the most advanced onshore and offshore oil and gas pipeline systems as well as specific applications in the chemical, petrochemical and energy sectors.
Our leading position is the result of experience gained throughout more than 45 years of manufacturing and development, and is fully supported by detailed test results gathered throughout this period.
- Bending of single-length pipe spools in multiple planes
- Complete pre-fabrication of high-pressure piping systems
- Heat treatment (stress relieving, normalizing, tempering, water quenching…)
- End preparation: plain end, weld end preparation and tapering
- Grid blasting and painting for shipment protection
- Pickling and passivation
- Internal and external coating (PE, PP, FBE, concrete weight coating…)
- 3 induction bending lines for pipe diameters up to 64” (1,600 mm)
- 3 furnaces for post-weld or post-bend heat treatment
- A quench bath (13 x 5 x 5 m)
- Numerous automatic and semi-automatic welding machines
- Fully-equipped machine shop
- Numerous sawing & beveling machines