Home About us
Harmonious progress: solutions for a world in transition
Today, companies and governments face many challenges: environmental issues, major mobility questions, security issues… At ENGIE Fabricom, we are happy to share our thinking with you to develop the right approach to help with these. We strive to combine progress and sustainable development, and strive for greater comfort for as many people as possible, without losing sight of the economic, social and ecological issues involved.
Multitechnical total solutions
- ENGIE Fabricom is the leading Belgian company specialised in the design, implementation and maintenance of multi-technical installations and services.
- Our expertise in the markets of infrastructure, buildings, industry, distribution networks and energy production guarantees a comprehensive and customised solution.
- Using this multidisciplinary approach, we are able to assist companies and local authorities optimise their energy consumption, environmental and operational performance.
Experience in all aspects of the project process
- With over 70 years of experience, we know how to handle both small- and large-scale projects effectively.
- Our skillset comprises every aspect of the value chain, from concept development to end-product, project management, maintenance, financing and the technical management of the installations, with an ultimate availability guarantee.
Focus on Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
Safety is our top priority. At ENGIE Fabricom, our health and safety policy is based on the principle of proactive and shared vigilance from everyone. We look after one another, we know the safety needs of our customers and their sector of activity, and we stringently comply with international norms and standards.
ISO 9001 – ISO 14001 – EN 1090-2 – ASME III – Achilles – BOSEC – VCA Petrochemical – ATEX IEC Ex 03 – 10CFR50 AppendixB.
The ENGIE Group
- ENGIE Fabricom is part of ENGIE, one of the leading industrial groups in the energy market and related services, operating in Belgium and in 70 countries worldwide.
- Together with our sister companies ENGIE Axima (HVAC, fire safety and cooling techniques), ENGIE Cofely (IFM & maintenance) and ENGIE Electrabel (energy production & services), we are active throughout the energy value chain, from production to offering clients energy-efficient solutions.
- The expertise of the companies is complementary, and we work together to offer customers a wide range of services tailored to their needs and priorities.
The Group is active in 70 countries with 23 territorial business units. As a global player in the field of energy, it is active in the electricity, natural gas and energy sectors and related services. In Belgium ENGIE Fabricom, ENGIE Axima (air conditioning, fire safety and cooling techniques) and ENGIE Cofely (maintenance of technical installations) are responsible for the energy services. The electricity branch is provided by ENGIE Electrabel. These sister companies work together on a daily basis to offer you a tailor-made service for the entire energy value chain.
With a view to harmonious progress, ENGIE places responsible growth at the centre of its activities to tackle the major challenges of the energy transition:
- Access to sustainable energy
- Adapting to climate change
- Ensuring the energy supply
- Responsibly dealing with raw materials.